NOTICE OF A JOINT REGULAR MEETING OF THE
TYE ECONOMIC AND INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT CORPORATIONS
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 13th, 2023
Notice is hereby given of a Joint Regular Meeting of the Tye Economic TEDCO and Industrial Development TIDCO Corporations, to be held on Monday, November 13th, 2023, at 6:00 P.M. at 649 Scott Street, Suite 111, Tye, Texas 79563, for the purposes of considering the following agenda items. All agenda items are subject to action. The Board reserves the right to meet in a closed session for consultation with an attorney on any agenda item should the need arise and if applicable pursuant to authorization by Title 5, Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code.
- Call to Order
- Visitor /Citizen Comments: At this time, any person with business before the Board not scheduled on the agenda may speak to the Board for a maximum of 3 No formal action can be taken on these items at this meeting. Discussion by the Board of any item not on the agenda shall be limited to statements of specific factual information, a statement of existing policy, and/or a proposal to place the item on a future agenda.
- Discussion Only: Presentation by First Financial Bank on their investment services.
- Executive Session: The Boards reserve the right to adjourn into Executive Session at any time during the meeting to discuss any of the matters listed, as authorized by Texas Government Code Section 551.087 (Economic Development), Project CNC
- Executive Session: The Boards reserve the right to adjourn into Executive Session at any time during the meeting to discuss any of the matters listed, as authorized by Texas Government Code Section 551.087 (Economic Development), Project BBQ
- Discuss and Consider: Approval of joint minutes for both TEDCO and TIDCO from October 10th, 2023.
- Discuss and Consider: Approval of financials for both TEDCO and TIDCO for October 2023.
- Discuss and Consider: Adopting Resolution R-23-12 Removing former Vice-President Kenny Dry from the depository contract with First Financial Bank; Adding the new TEDCO/TIDCO Vice-President, Janie Ritter, to the depository contract with First Financial Bank; and keeping Cody Ellis (Chief Executive Officer), George Deffenbaugh (President), and Barbara Kotrlik (Secretary/Treasurer), on the depository contract with First Financial Bank.
- Discuss and Consider: Asbestos survey from Enprotec/Hibbs & Todd for 201 North St. and 205 North St.
- Discussion Only: Executive Director’s report regarding current projects.
The Boards reserve the right to adjourn into executive session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed above, as authorized by Texas Government Code Section 551.071 (consultation with attorney), 551.072 (deliberations about real property), 551.073 (deliberation about gifts and donations), 551.074 (personnel matters) and 551.087 (economic development).
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was posted in a place readily accessible to the general public at all times, on the 9th day of November 2023 at ________ and remained posted at least 72 consecutive hours preceding the scheduled time of said meeting.
|This facility is wheelchair accessible, and an accessible parking space is available. Requests for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the TEDCO/TIDCO Office at (325) 695-8253|
Cody Ellis, Executive Director of TEDCO/TIDCO