NOTICE OF A JOINT REGULAR MEETING OF THE
TYE ECONOMIC AND INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT CORPORATIONS
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 10th, 2023
Notice is hereby given of a Joint Regular Meeting of the Tye Economic TEDCO and Industrial Development TIDCO Corporations, to be held on Tuesday, October 10th, 2023, at 6:00 P.M. at 649 Scott Street, Suite 111, Tye, Texas 79563, for the purposes of considering the following agenda items. All agenda items are subject to action. The Board reserves the right to meet in a closed session for consultation with an attorney on any agenda item should the need arise and if applicable pursuant to authorization by Title 5, Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code.
- Call to Order
- Visitor /Citizen Comments: At this time, any person with business before the Board not scheduled on the agenda may speak to the Board for a maximum of 3 No formal action can be taken on these items at this meeting. Discussion by the Board of any item not on the agenda shall be limited to statements of specific factual information, a statement of existing policy, and/or a proposal to place the item on a future agenda.
- Discuss and Consider: Approval of joint minutes for both TEDCO and TIDCO from September 11th, 2023.
- Discuss and Consider: Approval of financials for both TEDCO and TIDCO for September 2023.
- Discuss and Consider: Remove from table: Adopting Resolution R-23-06 Investment Policy for TEDCO and Resolution R-23-07 Investment Policy for TIDCO for the 2023-2024 Fiscal Year.
- Discuss and Consider: Adopting Resolution R-23-08 Budget Amendments for TEDCO and Resolution R-23-09 Budget Amendments for TIDCO for the previous 2022-2023 Fiscal Year.
- Discuss and Consider: Adopting Resolution R-23-10 for TEDCO conveying a ½ interest of Lot 2, Block 15, Original Town Tye, 201 North Street to TIDCO, and Resolution R-23-11 for TIDCO accepting a ½ interest of Lot 2, Block 15, Original Town Tye, 201 North Street from TEDCO.
- Discuss and Consider: Continue or discontinue the rental of the portable restrooms at Rister Park.
- Discuss and Consider: Nominate and elect officers for both TEDCO and TIDCO for the 2023-2024 Fiscal Year.
- Discussion Only: Executive Director’s report regarding current projects.
The Boards reserve the right to adjourn into executive session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed above, as authorized by Texas Government Code Section 551.071 (consultation with attorney), 551.072 (deliberations about real property), 551.073 (deliberation about gifts and donations), 551.074 (personnel matters) and 551.087 (economic development).
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was posted in a place readily accessible to the general public at all times, on the 6th day of October 2023 at ________ and remained posted at least 72 consecutive hours preceding the scheduled time of said meeting.
|This facility is wheelchair accessible, and an accessible parking space is available. Requests for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the TEDCO/TIDCO Office at (325) 695-8253|
Cody Ellis, Executive Director of TEDCO/TIDCO