NOTICE OF A JOINT REGULAR MEETING OF THE
TYE ECONOMIC AND INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT CORPORATIONS
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 12th, 2024
Notice is hereby given of a Joint Regular Meeting of the Tye Economic TEDCO and Industrial Development TIDCO Corporations, to be held on Monday, February 12th, 2024, at 6:00 P.M. at 649 Scott Street, Suite 111, Tye, Texas 79563, for the purposes of considering the following agenda items. All agenda items are subject to action. The Board reserves the right to meet in a closed session for consultation with an attorney on any agenda item should the need arise and if applicable pursuant to authorization by Title 5, Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code.
- Call to Order:
- Oath of Office: Swearing–in of newly appointed Board Members – Amye Butler and Dannelle Flippo.
- Visitor /Citizen Comments: At this time, any person with business before the Board not scheduled on the agenda may speak to the Board for a maximum of 3 No formal action can be taken on these items at this meeting. Discussion by the Board of any item not on the agenda shall be limited to statements of specific factual information, a statement of existing policy, and/or a proposal to place the item on a future agenda.
- Discuss and Consider: Approval of the Audit Report for Fiscal Year 2022-2023 for both TEDCO and TIDCO – presented by Merritt, McLane, & Hamby.
- Discuss and Consider: Approval of an agreement between the City of Tye and TEDCO/TIDCO for salary reimbursements and the use of City Hall.
- Discuss and Consider: Approval of the joint minutes for both TEDCO and TIDCO from January 8th, 2024.
- Discuss and Consider: Approval of the financials for both TEDCO and TIDCO for January 2024.
- Discuss and Consider: Asbestos abatement at 201 North Street – TIDCO.
- Discuss and Consider: Publishing a Budgeted Project Notice for TEDCO for the demolition of 201 & 205 North Street in the Abilene Reporter News.
- Executive Session: The Boards reserve the right to adjourn into Executive Session at any time during the meeting to discuss any of the matters listed, as authorized by Texas Government Code Section 551.087 (Economic Development), Project Five O’clock Somewhere & Project Reflection.
- Discuss and Consider: The Boards may take action regarding matters discussed in Executive Session.
- Discussion Only: Executive Director’s report regarding current projects.
The Boards reserve the right to adjourn into executive session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed above, as authorized by Texas Government Code Section 551.071 (consultation with attorney), 551.072 (deliberations about real property), 551.073 (deliberation about gifts and donations), 551.074 (personnel matters) and 551.087 (economic development).
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was posted in a place readily accessible to the general public at all times, on the 9th day of February 2024 at ________ and remained posted at least 72 consecutive hours preceding the scheduled time of said meeting.
|This facility is wheelchair accessible, and an accessible parking space is available. Requests for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the TEDCO/TIDCO Office at (325) 695-8253
Cody Ellis, Executive Director of TEDCO/TIDCO