MINUTES OF THE JOINT MEETING OF THE TYE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION AND THE TYE INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION, TYE TEXAS
HELD BY VIDEO CONFERENCE
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 24TH 2020
The Tye Economic Development and the Tye Industrial Development Corporations met for a Special Called meeting on Monday, September 24th 2020 at 6:00 pm, at 649 Scott Street, Tye, Texas 79563.
- Call to Order – George Deffenbaugh, President of the Tye Economic/Industrial Development Corporation called the meeting to order at 6:00 pm.
Members present – George Deffenbaugh, Danette Dunlap, Cody Ellis, Vada Childers, Ken Arnold, and Janie Ritter
Members absent – Kenny Dry
Others Present – Belinda Hohhertz City Secretary, Nancy Moore Mayor Pro-tem, Shawn Hicks, Bandi Jones and Rita Monterrosa
- Invocation – given by Janie Ritter
- Public Comment – At this time, any person with business not scheduled on the agenda may speak to the Board of Directors. No formal action can be taken on these items at this meeting. Citizens speaking time may not exceed three (3) minutes without the consent of the Board of Directors. – no comments
- Executive Session – Personnel Matters LGC 551.074 –Position of Executive Director – Interview with candidates for the position 6:00 Bandi Jones, 6:30 Rita Monterrosa and 7:00 Shawn Hicks
- Action if any needed from Executive Session regarding the position of Executive Director. No action needed.
- Adjournment – Motion made by Vada Childers to adjourn the meeting at 7:27 pm Section by Ken Arnold. Motion carried.