MINUTES OF THE JOINT SPECIAL CALLED MEETING OF THE TYE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION AND THE TYE INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION, TYE, TEXAS
THURSDAY, AUGUST 11th, 2022
The Tye Economic Development and the Tye Industrial Development Corporations met for a Special Called meeting on Thursday, August 11th, 2022, at 6:00 pm, at 649 Scott Street, Tye, Texas 79563.
- Call to Order – Danette Dunlap, President of the Board of the Tye Industrial/Economic Development Corporations called the meeting to order at 6:02 pm.
Members present – Danette Dunlap, Kenny Dry, Vada Childers, Ken Arnold, Barbara Kotrlik, Janie Ritter
Members absent – George Deffenbaugh
Others Present – Mayor Nancy Moore
- Invocation – Given by Kenny Dry.
- Public Comment – At this time, any person with business not scheduled on the agenda may speak to the Board of Directors. No formal action can be taken on these items at this meeting. Citizens speaking time may not exceed three (3) minutes without the consent of the Board of Directors. – No Comments.
- Discuss and Consider: Proposed budgets for both TEDCO and TIDCO for the 2022-2023 fiscal year.
Staff presented the Boards with the Proposed Budgets for both TEDCO and TIDCO for the 2022-2023 fiscal year. Staff went through each line item with the Boards and explained the changes. The Boards collectively asked Staff to plan for a Special Called Meeting before our next Regular Called Meeting to sort through some line items before they approve the Budgets at the Regular Called Meeting in September.
The Boards took no action on this item.
- Adjournment: Motion made by Barbara Kotrlik to adjourn at 6:42 PM. Janie Ritter seconded the motion. Motion carried.
Danette Dunlap/President Cody Ellis/CEO