MINUTES OF THE JOINT REGULAR CALLED MEETING OF THE TYE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION AND THE TYE INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION, TYE, TEXAS
MONDAY, AUGUST 8th, 2022
The Tye Economic Development and the Tye Industrial Development Corporations met for a Regular Called meeting on Monday, August 8th, 2022, at 6:00 pm, at 649 Scott Street, Tye, Texas 79563.
- Call to Order – Danette Dunlap, President of the Board of the Tye Industrial/Economic Development Corporations called the meeting to order at 6:03 pm.
Members present – Danette Dunlap, Vada Childers, Ken Arnold, Barbara Kotrlik, George Deffenbaugh (6:18 PM),
Members absent – Kenny Dry, Janie Ritter
Others Present – Brad Cowling
- Invocation – Given by Danette Dunlap.
- Public Comment – At this time, any person with business not scheduled on the agenda may speak to the Board of Directors. No formal action can be taken on these items at this meeting. Citizens speaking time may not exceed three (3) minutes without the consent of the Board of Directors. – No Comments.
- Discuss and Consider: Approval of joint minutes for both TEDCO and TIDCO from July 18th, 2022.
Motion made by Barbara Kotrlik to approve the joint minutes for both TEDCO and TIDCO from July 18th, 2022. Ken Arnold seconded the motion. Motion carried.
- Discuss and Consider: Approval of financials for both TEDCO and TIDCO for July 2022.
Motion made by Barbara Kotrlik to approve the financials for both TEDCO and TIDCO for July 2022. Vada Childers seconded the motion. Motion carried.
- Executive Session: The commission reserves the right to adjourn into executive session at any time during the meeting to discuss any of the matters listed, as authorized by Texas Government Code, Section 551.087 (Economic Development), Project Winnebago.
Danette Dunlap announced that the boards were entering Executive Session at 6:08 PM. It was announced that the boards came back into Open Session at 6:46 PM. No votes or action was taken in Executive Session.
Motion made by George Deffenbaugh to approve Project Winnebago with funds to come from TIDCO (Budget Line Item 6830 Projects General). Vada Childers seconded the motion. Motion carried.
- Adjournment: Motion made by Vada Childers to adjourn at 6:47 PM. Barbara Kotrlik seconded the motion. Motion carried.
Danette Dunlap/President Cody Ellis/CEO