MINUTES OF THE JOINT SPECIAL CALLED MEETING OF THE TYE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION AND THE TYE INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION, TYE TEXAS
HELD BY VIDEO CONFERENCE
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 1 2021
The Tye Economic Development and the Tye Industrial Development Corporations met for a Special Called meeting on Monday, February 1st at 6:00 pm, at 649 Scott Street, Tye, Texas 79563.
- Call to Order – Danette Dunlap Vice President of Board of the Tye Industrial/Economic Development Corporation called the meeting to order at 6:00 pm.
Members present – Kenny Dry, Ken Arnold, Vada Childers, Janie Ritter, Cody Ellis and Danette Dunlap
Members absent – none
Others Present – George Deffenbaugh
Via Zoom: None
- Invocation – given by Janie Ritter
- Public Comment – At this time, any person with business not scheduled on the agenda may speak to the Board of Directors. No formal action can be taken on these items at this meeting. Citizens speaking time may not exceed three (3) minutes without the consent of the Board of Directors. – no comments
- Discuss and Consider – Financial Assistance Programs for Tye Economic/Industrial Development Corporations
- Business Incentive Grants (TIDCO/TEDCO)
- Performance Grants (TEDCO/TIDCO)
- Façade Grants (TIDCO)
Discussion included: 1) what other Development Corporations are doing: 2) what do we already have; 3) Clyde’s application package; and 4) use Clyde as a template. Motion made by Vada Childers to use Clyde’s as a template. Cody Ellis seconded the motion. Motion carried.
- Adjournment – Motion made by Kenny Dry to adjourn at 6:50 p.m. Ken Arnold seconded the motion. Motion carried.