Notice is hereby given of a Joint Regular Meeting of the Tye Economic TEDCO and Industrial Development TIDCO Corporations, to be held on Monday, May 10th, 2021 at 5:30 P.M. at 649 Scott Street, Tye, Texas 79563, for the purposes of considering the following agenda items. All agenda items are subject to action. The Board reserves the right to meet in a closed session for consultation with an attorney on any agenda item should the need arise and if applicable pursuant to authorization by Title 5, Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code.
- Call to Order
- Oath of Office: Swearing-in of newly appointed Director Barbara Kotrlik.
- Visitor /Citizen Comments: At this time, any person with business before the Board not scheduled on the agenda may speak to the Board. No formal action can be taken on these items at this meeting. Discussion by the Board of any item not on the agenda shall be limited to statements of specific factual information given in response to any inquiry, a recitation of existing policy in response to an inquiry, and/or a proposal to place the item on a future The presiding officer, during the Hearing of Residents portion of the agenda, will call on those persons who have signed up to speak in the order they have registered.
- Discuss and Consider: Approval of joint minutes for both TEDCO and TIDCO from April 12th, 2021.
- Discuss and Consider: Approval of financials for both TEDCO and TIDCO for April 2021.
- Discuss and Consider: Adding an additional portable restroom at Rister Park.
- Discuss and Consider: Adding a load of gravel in front of ATX Auction’s bay door.
- Discuss and Consider: July 4th Fireworks show and consideration of funding the show (both Boards).
- Discuss and Consider: Review of the TEDCO/TIDCO bylaws, amend if needed, and make
recommendations to the City Council if needed.
- Executive Session: The Commission reserves the right to adjourn into executive session at any time during the meeting to discuss any of the matters listed, as authorized by Texas Government Code
- Section 551.071, CONSULTATION WITH ATTORNEY–To seek the advice of its attorney about pending or contemplated litigation, settlement offers, or any matter in which the duty of the attorney to the City Commission under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with the Texas Open Meetings Act
- Section 551.072 DELIBERATIONS ABOUT REAL PROPERTY
- Section 551.078 DELIBERATIONS REGARDING ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT NEGOTIATIONS
Reconvene and take action if needed from Executive Session.
The Board reserve the right to adjourn into executive session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed above, as authorized by Texas Government Code Section 551.071 (consultation with attorney), 551.072 (deliberations about real property), 551.073 (deliberation about gifts and donations), 551.074 (personnel matters) and 551.087 (economic development).
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was posted in a place readily accessible to the general public at all times, on the 7th day of May, 2021 at ________ and remained posted at least 72 consecutive hours preceding the scheduled time of said meeting.
|This facility is wheelchair accessible and an accessible parking space is available. Requests for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the TEDCO/TIDCO Office at (325) 695-8253|
Cody Ellis, Executive Director of TEDCO/