NOTICE OF A JOINT REGULAR CALLED MEETING OF
TYE ECONOMIC AND INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT CORPORATIONS
MONDAY, APRIL 12TH 2021
Notice is hereby given of a Joint Regular Meeting of the Tye Economic TEDCO and Industrial Development TIDCO Corporations, to be held on Monday, April 12th, 2021 at 6:00p.m. at 649 Scott Street, Tye, Texas 79563, for the purposes of considering the following agenda items. All agenda items are subject to action. The Board reserves the right to meet in a closed session for consultation with an attorney on any agenda item should the need arise and if applicable pursuant to authorization by Title 5, Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code.
- Call to Order
- Visitor /Citizen Comments: At this time, any person with business before the Board not scheduled on the agenda may speak to the Board. No formal action can be taken on these items at this meeting. Discussion by the Board of any item not on the agenda shall be limited to statements of specific factual information given in response to any inquiry, a recitation of existing policy in response to an inquiry, and/or a proposal to place the item on a future The presiding officer, during the Hearing of Residents portion of the agenda, will call on those persons who have signed up to speak in the order they have registered
- Discuss and Consider: Approval of joint minutes for both TEDCO and TIDCO from November 30th, December 14th 2020, January 11th, January 19th, February 1st, March 8th
- Discuss and Consider: Approval of financials for both TEDCO and TIDCO for the months of January, February and March 2021.
- Discuss and Consider: Nominating President of the Board of Tye Economic Development and Tye Industrial Development Corporations.
- Discuss and Consider: Resolution authorizing the Executive Director Cody Ellis, President George Deffenbaugh, Vice President Danette Dunlap and Treasurer Vada Childers as the signatures for the depository contract with First Financial Bank of Abilene.
- Executive Session – Deliberations about real property LGC 551.072 and 551.087 Economic Development (TEDCO/TIDCO) – 205 Taylor St. Tye, TX 79563
Action if any needed from Executive Session regarding the property at 205 Taylor St. Tye, TX 79563
- Discuss and Consider – Summary – of Economic Development Training presented by Denton Navarro Rocha Law Firm in Coleman Texas.
- Marketing Dollars
- Leveraging County Participation
- Performance Agreements
- Managing Risks
- Programs on the website
- Policy for Projects
- Purchase real property
- Discuss and Consider: Repairs to restrooms at Rister Park and or Port-A-Potty Rental
The Board reserve the right to adjourn into executive session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed above, as authorized by Texas Government Code Section 551.071 (consultation with attorney), 551.072 (deliberations about real property), 551.073 (deliberation about gifts and donations), 551.074 (personnel matters) and 551.087 (economic development).
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was posted in a place readily accessible to the general public at all times, on the 8th day of April, 2021 at ________ and remained posted at least 72 consecutive hours preceding the scheduled time of said meeting.
|This facility is wheelchair accessible and an accessible parking space is available. Requests for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the TEDCO/TIDCO Office at (325) 695-8253|
Cody Ellis, Executive Director of TEDCO/TIDCO