NOTICE OF A JOINT REGULAR CALLED MEETING OF
TYE ECONOMIC AND INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT CORPORATIONS
MONDAY, APRIL 11th, 2022
Notice is hereby given of a Joint Regular Meeting of the Tye Economic TEDCO and Industrial Development TIDCO Corporations, to be held on Monday, April 11th, 2022 at 6:00 P.M. at 649 Scott Street, Tye, Texas 79563, for the purposes of considering the following agenda items. All agenda items are subject to action. The Board reserves the right to meet in a closed session for consultation with an attorney on any agenda item should the need arise and if applicable pursuant to authorization by Title 5, Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code.
- Call to Order
- Visitor /Citizen Comments: At this time, any person with business before the Board not scheduled on the agenda may speak to the Board for a maximum of 3 No formal action can be taken on these items at this meeting. Discussion by the Board of any item not on the agenda shall be limited to statements of specific factual information given in response to any inquiry, a recitation of existing policy in response to an inquiry, and/or a proposal to place the item on a future agenda. The presiding officer, during the Hearing of Residents portion of the agenda, will call on those persons who have signed up to speak in the order they have registered.
- Discuss and Consider: Approval of joint minutes for both TEDCO and TIDCO from March 28th, 2022.
- Discuss and Consider: Approval of financials for both TEDCO and TIDCO for March 2022.
- Discuss and Consider: Approval of Audit Report for both TEDCO and TIDCO for Fiscal Year 2021 from Merritt, McLane, & Hamby.
- Discuss and Consider: Entering into an agreement with Paul Johnson & Associates Realtors to list vacant office spaces in the Small Business Incubator.
- Discuss and Consider: Remove from table – asbestos abatement for the Tye Methodist Church property.
- Executive Session: The Commission reserves the right to adjourn into executive session at any time during the meeting to discuss any of the matters listed, as authorized by Texas Government Code, Section 551.071 (Consultation With Attorney), Section 551.072 (Deliberations About Real Property), Section 551.087 (Economic Development), Project Teamwork
The Boards reserve the right to adjourn into executive session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed above, as authorized by Texas Government Code Section 551.071 (consultation with attorney), 551.072 (deliberations about real property), 551.073 (deliberation about gifts and donations), 551.074 (personnel matters) and 551.087 (economic development).
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was posted in a place readily accessible to the general public at all times, on the 8th day of April, 2022 at ________ and remained posted at least 72 consecutive hours preceding the scheduled time of said meeting.
|This facility is wheelchair accessible and an accessible parking space is available. Requests for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the TEDCO/TIDCO Office at (325) 695-8253|
Cody Ellis, Executive Director of TEDCO/TIDCO