MINUTES OF THE JOINT REGULAR CALLED MEETING OF THE TYE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION AND THE TYE INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION, TYE, TEXAS
MONDAY, DECEMBER 12th, 2022
The Tye Economic Development and the Tye Industrial Development Corporations met for a Regular Called meeting on Monday, December 12th, 2022, at 6:00 PM, at 649 Scott Street, Tye, Texas 79563 in Suite 111.
- Call to Order – Danette Dunlap, President of the Board of the Tye Industrial/Economic Development Corporations called the meeting to order at 6:01 PM.
Members present – Danette Dunlap, Barbara Kotrlik, Vada Childers, George Deffenbaugh, Ken Arnold
Members absent – Kenny Dry, Janie Ritter
Others Present – None
- Invocation – Given by Barbara Kotrlik.
- Public Comment – At this time, any person with business not scheduled on the agenda may speak to the Board of Directors. No formal action can be taken on these items at this meeting. Citizens speaking time may not exceed three (3) minutes without the consent of the Board of Directors. – No Comments.
- Discuss and Consider: Approval of joint minutes for both TEDCO and TIDCO from November 14th, 2022.
Motion made by Barbara Kotrlik to approve the joint minutes for both TEDCO and TIDCO from November 14th, 2022. George Deffenbaugh seconded the motion. Motion carried.
- Discuss and Consider: Approval of financials for both TEDCO and TIDCO for November 2022.
Motion made by George Deffenbaugh to approve the financials for both TEDCO and TIDCO for November 2022. Ken Arnold seconded the motion. Motion carried.
- Discussion Only: Revitalization for down-town area on North Street.
Discussion included: gym, arcade, walking path, benches, planters, restaurants, beauty shop, fast food, laundry mat, quick lube, and a bank.
- Adjournment: Motion made by Vada Childers to adjourn at 6:55 PM. Ken Arnold seconded the motion. Motion carried.
Danette Dunlap/President Cody Ellis/CEO