MINUTES OF THE JOINT SPECIAL CALLED MEETING OF THE TYE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION AND THE TYE INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION, TYE TEXAS
HELD BY VIDEO CONFERENCE
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 2ND 2020
The Tye Economic Development and the Tye Industrial Development Corporations met for a Special Called meeting on Monday, November 2nd at 6:00 pm, at 649 Scott Street, Tye, Texas 79563.
- Call to Order – George Deffenbaugh President of the Tye Industrial Corporation called the meeting to order at 6:01 pm.
Members present – George Deffenbaugh, Kenny Dry, Cody Ellis, Vada Childers, Janie Ritter and Danette Dunlap
Members absent – Ken Arnold
Others Present – Nancy Moore Mayor Pro-tem, Shawn Hicks Interim Executive Director
- Invocation – given by Cody Ellis
- Public Comment – At this time, any person with business not scheduled on the agenda may speak to the Board of Directors. No formal action can be taken on these items at this meeting. Citizens speaking time may not exceed three (3) minutes without the consent of the Board of Directors. – no comments
- Executive Session – Personnel Matters LGC 551.074 –Position of Executive Director – President Deffenbaugh announced the Board was entering into Executive Session at 6:04 p.m. regarding Personnel Matters LGC 551.074
- Action if any needed from Executive Session regarding the position of Executive Director – Make recommendation to the Tye City Council for Executive Director. President Deffenbaugh announced the Board was back into open session at 6:39 p.m. Motion made by Cody Ellis to offer the position to Bandi Jones with President Deffenbaugh making contact with her. Janie Ritter seconded the motion. Motion carried.
- Adjournment – Motion made by Vada Childers to adjourn. Kenny Dry seconded the motion. Motion carried.