NOTICE OF A JOINT REGULAR CALLED MEETING OF
TYE ECONOMIC AND INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT CORPORATIONS
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 12TH 2021
Notice is hereby given of a Joint Regular Meeting of the Tye Economic TEDCO and Industrial Development TIDCO Corporations, to be held on Tuesday, October 12th, 2021 at 6:00 P.M. at 649 Scott Street, Tye, Texas 79563, for the purposes of considering the following agenda items. All agenda items are subject to action. The Board reserves the right to meet in a closed session for consultation with an attorney on any agenda item should the need arise and if applicable pursuant to authorization by Title 5, Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code.
- Call to Order
- Visitor /Citizen Comments: At this time, any person with business before the Board not scheduled on the agenda may speak to the Board for a maximum of 3 No formal action can be taken on these items at this meeting. Discussion by the Board of any item not on the agenda shall be limited to statements of specific factual information given in response to any inquiry, a recitation of existing policy in response to an inquiry, and/or a proposal to place the item on a future agenda. The presiding officer, during the Hearing of Residents portion of the agenda, will call on those persons who have signed up to speak in the order they have registered.
- Discuss and Consider: Approval of joint minutes for both TEDCO and TIDCO from August 12th, 2021 and September 13th, 2021.
- Discuss and Consider: Approval of financials for both TEDCO and TIDCO for September 2021.
- Discuss and Consider: Adopting Resolutions R-21- Budget Amendments for the previous Fiscal Year of 2020-2021 for both TEDCO and TIDCO.
- Discuss and Consider: Adopting Resolution R-21- Facade Enhancement Program for TIDCO.
- Discuss and Consider: Demolition & Asbestos Inspection quotes for the Tye Methodist Church located at 205 Taylor St. Tye, TX 79563.
- Discuss and Consider: Purchasing a storage container for the Julian Morgan Museum.
- Discuss and Consider: Request for financial assistance from Cody Morrow and Randy Roberts.
- Discuss and Consider: Nominate and elect officers for both TEDCO and TIDCO for Fiscal Year 2021-2022
The Boards reserve the right to adjourn into executive session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed above, as authorized by Texas Government Code Section 551.071 (consultation with attorney), 551.072 (deliberations about real property), 551.073 (deliberation about gifts and donations), 551.074 (personnel matters) and 551.087 (economic development).
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was posted in a place readily accessible to the general public at all times, on the 8th day of October, 2021 at ________ and remained posted at least 72 consecutive hours preceding the scheduled time of said meeting.
|This facility is wheelchair accessible and an accessible parking space is available. Requests for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the TEDCO/TIDCO Office at (325) 695-8253|
Cody Ellis, Executive Director of TEDCO/TIDCO