MINUTES OF THE JOINT REGULAR CALLED MEETING OF THE TYE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION AND THE TYE INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION, TYE, TEXAS
MONDAY, MAY 8th, 2023
The Tye Economic Development and the Tye Industrial Development Corporations met for a Regular Called meeting on Monday, May 8th, 2023, at 6:00 PM, at 649 Scott Street, Tye, Texas 79563 in Suite 111.
- Call to Order – George Deffenbaugh, President of the Board of the Tye Industrial/Economic Development Corporations called the meeting to order at 6:00 PM.
Members present – George Deffenbaugh, Kenny Dry, Barbara Kotrlik, Vada Childers, Ken Arnold, Janie Ritter
Members absent – None
Others Present – City Attorney Eileen Hayman
- Invocation – Given by Kenny Dry.
- Public Comment – At this time, any person with business not scheduled on the agenda may speak to the Board of Directors. No formal action can be taken on these items at this meeting. Citizens speaking time may not exceed three (3) minutes without the consent of the Board of Directors. – No Comments.
- Executive Session: The Boards reserve the right to adjourn into Executive Session at any time during the meeting to discuss any of the matters listed, as authorized by Texas Government Code, Section 551.071 (Consultation With Attorney), Project Teamwork, Section 551.087 (Economic Development), Project Davenport
George Deffenbaugh announced that the Boards were entering into Executive Session at 6:02 PM. It was announced that the Boards came back into Open Session at 6:21 PM. No votes or action were taken in Executive Session.
- Discuss and Consider: The Board may take action regarding matters discussed in Executive Session.
Motion made by Kenny Dry to vacate plat number 2022-22626 located in the Gardens of Tye Subdivision on McCartney Lane. Barbara Kotrlik seconded the motion. Motion carried.
- Discuss and Consider: Approval of joint minutes for both TEDCO and TIDCO from April 10th, 2023.
Motion made by Vada Childers to approve the joint minutes for both TEDCO and TIDCO from April 10th, 2023. Janie Ritter seconded the motion. Motion carried.
- Discuss and Consider: Approval of financials for both TEDCO and TIDCO for April 2023.
Motion made by Barbara Kotrlik to approve the financials for both TEDCO and TIDCO for April 2023. Ken Arnold seconded the motion. Motion carried.
- Adjournment: Motion made by Vada Childers to adjourn at 6:41 PM. Ken Arnold seconded the motion. Motion carried.
George Deffenbaugh/President Cody Ellis/CEO