NOTICE OF A JOINT REGULAR CALLED MEETING OF
TYE ECONOMIC AND INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT CORPORATIONS
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 9TH 2020
Notice is hereby given of a Joint Regular Meeting of the Tye Economic TEDCO and Industrial Development TIDCO Corporations, to be held on Monday, November 9th, 2020 at 6:00p.m. at 649 Scott Street, Tye, Texas 79563, for the purposes of considering the following agenda items. All agenda items are subject to action. The Board reserves the right to meet in a closed session for consultation with an attorney on any agenda item should the need arise and if applicable pursuant to authorization by Title 5, Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code.
This meeting of the Board of Directors will be conducted via videoconference, pursuant to Governor Abbott’s Temporary Suspension of Open Meeting Laws issued on March 16, 2020 and now has been extended on May 12, 2020 for another thirty days. As always, you may watch the meeting using the live stream at:
Danette Dunlap is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Join Zoom Meeting:
There will be no in-person attendance by Citizens at this meeting.
- Call to Order
- Visitor /Citizen Comments: At this time, any person with business before the Board not scheduled on the agenda may speak to the Board. No formal action can be taken on these items at this meeting. Discussion by the Board of any item not on the agenda shall be limited to statements of specific factual information given in response to any inquiry, a recitation of existing policy in response to an inquiry, and/or a proposal to place the item on a future The presiding officer, during the Hearing of Residents portion of the agenda, will call on those persons who have signed up to speak in the order they have registered
- CONSENT ITEMS – Minutes from the July 27th, August 10th, September 14th, September 24th, October 12th, October 26th and November 2nd, 2020. Financials for October 2020.
- Discuss and Consider: Entering into an agreement with Buxton Co. for Customer Analytics for TEDCO/TIDCO.
- Discuss and Consider – Tye Community Center – review rental information, costs of upkeep, janitorial services and rental costs. Open the community center up for rental? (TEDCO)
- Discuss and Consider – Roof repairs on the Small Business Incubator. Tear off and replace or Seal the roof for the building. (TEDCO/TIDCO)
- Discuss and Consider – Methodist Church – receive a report regarding the inspection of the building and a status of where we are with the other two pieces of property that is owned by the Methodist Church and hear from the committee and make any recommendations on the items that are in the building sell or auction. (TEDCO)
- Discussion: Small Business Incubator rooms to be utilized by the City of Tye Offices. Discuss any renovations to the offices so that they can be utilized for the Water/Court/Police/Administration. Parking area on the North side of the building to allow for handicap access into the building and any repairs to the parking area. (TEDCO/TIDCO).
- Discuss and Consider: Janitorial Services for the Small Business Incubator Building. (TEDCO/TIDCO)
- Discuss and Consider: Rister Park – Need for bathrooms near the pavilion and discuss the baseball field. (TEDCO/TIDCO)
The Board reserve the right to adjourn into executive session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed above, as authorized by Texas Government Code Section 551.071 (consultation with attorney), 551.072 (deliberations about real property), 551.073 (deliberation about gifts and donations), 551.074 (personnel matters) and 551.087 (economic development).
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was posted in a place readily accessible to the general public at all times, on the _____ day of November 2020 at ________ and remained posted at least 72 consecutive hours preceding the scheduled time of said meeting.
|This facility is wheelchair accessible and an accessible parking space is available. Requests for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the TEDCO/TIDCO Office at (325) 695-8253|
Danette Dunlap, Vice President TIDCO/TEDCO